LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EPCG AUTHORISATION
1. Copy of Proforma invoices of the Foreign Suppliers mentioning insurance & freight separately.
2. Port of Registration (for the purpose of imports).
3. Copy of Authorisation already obtained
4. ITC HS Code of the product to be imported
5. Details of Supporting Manufacturer in case of imported goods are used by them.
6. Chartered Engineer Certificate in Appendix 32A explaining the end use of the product.
7. Chartered Accountant certificate.
8. Address of the factory where the capital goods to be imported are proposed to be installed.
9. Address of the jurisdictional central excise authority under whom the capital goods is to be installed.
STATISTICAL INFORMATION / GENERAL DOCUMENTS
• Copy of IEC and RCMC.
• Industrial Registration details (SSI/IEM/IL)
• Service Tax Registration details in case of service providers.
• Excise details
• Status House Details if any.
• Details of exports made in preceding 3 years. (product exported, FOB Value of exports, FOB Value of exports rendered by group company.
• Digital Signature & application fees vide Electronic Fund Transfer.
• Manufacturing catalogue.
• Letter heads, Power of Attorney of authorized signatory, Rubber Stamp
Which documents will be required by us, to be submitted to DGFT, as proof of payments received by the exporter , in foreign exchange ?
All the remittance document which submitted to bank for getting the amounted deposited to bank account. And the bank statement duly signed and stamped is to be submitted to DGFT as proof of payments.